On a unique and beautiful location in the old town located cozy city villa (+- 125 m²) in building "De Krakeling" which was built in the 17th century by sir Everard Meijster and now forms a small-scale monumental complex. An special stone would have been bricked in above the missing stable doors. The men who had dragged this stone into the city were rewarded with beer and pretzels, hence the name "De Krakeling" for the building and the shape of the bell. The Association of Owners has kept the building in good condition for years. The beautiful exterior and the generous communal entrance determine the historic feeling. The VvE has a communal bicycle storage and there is also a private storage room belonging to this house. And as the icing on the cake, there is also a common courtyard!
In short, this house is a wonderfully quiet home base, amidst the bustling city life.
- Rent is excluding gas, water, electricity and internet + TV signal.
- The property will be rented fully furnished.
- Deposit is equal to one month's rent.
- No students. Two working house sharers is possible.
- No pets.
- Smoking in the house isn't allowed