Modern upholstered 2 room apartment (50m2) on the first floor with a bedroom, balcony, renovated bathroom and spacious storage room.
The entrance to the apartment complex is at Piet Heinplein, within walking distance of the Peace Palace, the city centre with many shops and restaurants (Anna Paulownaplein, Piet Heinstraat, Prinsestraat, Noordeinde) and several international organizations. The beach and railway station are within cycling distance.
Central entrance with elevator, gallery, front door, hallway with adjacent bathroom with rain shower, toilet and spacious washbasin. Living room with laminate flooring and access to the balcony located on the Trompstraat and an open kitchen. The fully equipped kitchen has all built-in appliances (4-burner stove, combi-oven, dishwasher, freezer and refrigerator). The bedroom is located on the quiet side of the complex and has a spacious wardrobe. The spacious storage room is located in the basement.
• Property is offered upholstered (top-/down pleated interior blinds, laminate flooring, lamps, closets and a washer-dryer combination).
• Minimum rental period 1 year
• Service costs are €145,- including advance payment of heating costs, gas and (hot) water
• Pets and smoking not allowed
• A housing permit must be obtained by the tenant at the municipality of The Hague, to be eligible your taxable income for one person may not exceed €58,583 per year, for a 2-person household the maximum taxable income is €68,583 per year.