Modern furnished 2 room apartment (50m2) on the first floor, with a bedroom, balcony, bathroom and spacious indoor storage.
The entrance of the apartment complex is located on the Piet Heinplein, within walking distance of the Peace Palace, the center with many shops and restaurants (Anna Paulownaplein, Piet Heinstraat, Prinsestraat, Noordeinde) and many international organizations. The beach and the railway station are within easy cycling distance.
Central entrance with lift, gallery, front door, hall, followed by the bathroom with shower, wall closet and spacious washbasin. Living room with laminate flooring and access to the balcony located on the Trompstraat and an open kitchen. The fully equipped kitchen has all appliances (4-burner gas stove, freezer and refrigerator).
The bedroom is on the quiet side of the complex. The spacious storage room is located in the basement.
• Property is offered furnished
• Minimum rental period of 1 year
• Service costs are € 110, including advance heating costs, gas and (hot) water
• Pets and smoking not allowed
• A housing permit must be applied for by the tenant at the municipality of The Hague, for which your maximum taxable income for single persons cannot exceed € 58,583 per year, for a 2-person household the maximum taxable income is € 68,583 per year.
The photos are of a similar apartment.