Per mid May for rent is this beautiful upholstered CITY LOFT studio in the historic Scheepvaartkwartier.
Due to the shape and layout, this loft on the first floor of approx. 57m2 has a lot of light, a spatial layout and is fully equipped; modern and sleek, a new open kitchen with various equipment, a modern bathroom with separate toilet.
As a resident of the Van Vollenhovenkwartier, you can enjoy the splendor of the monumental district every day. The Scheepvaartkwartier is one of the richest neighborhoods in the Netherlands and is best known for its nearly 100 national monuments.
Enjoy culinary delights, drink at the Veerhaven, relax with friends in the Park. This is all within walking distance of your loft.
The other Rotterdam pearls are also at your feet. Whether it concerns the Markthal, Museum Quarter, Rotterdam Central or the Wilhelminapier. All hotspots are close by and can also be easily reached by public transport and water taxi.
In short, one of the best city locations in the Netherlands with many nice facilities and famous buildings within walking distance!
- year of construction 2018;
- living area approx. 57 m2;
- house located on the park or street side of the apartment complex
- stylish entrance and atrium;
- equipped with a spacious, shared roof terrace on the fifth floor;
- house has a neat floor.
- Parking is possible in the underlying parking garage. (see website Abcoa.nl)
- Pets are not allowed
- Minimum rental period is 1 year